The right fitness motivation has countless benefits. It helps you gain muscles and/or lose weight, and that are just the aesthetic changes that people usually notice fastest.
Besides countless physiological advantages, there are many mental benefits. You’ll have more energy, motivation to reach higher goals, and a boost in self-confidence.
The stories of people you’ll find below are living proof that persistence pay-offs in the end. You just need to take one step at a time.
Let their inspiring stories of triumph, struggles, and resilience drive you to join your local gym, do one more repetition when you feel you don’t have the strength, or just to go outside for a walk. Let their stories remind you what you can achieve when you put your mind and body to it.
- It's Never To Late To Get In Shape
- Age Is Just A Number
- I Did It! Nena's Weight-Loss Success Story
- Strong Body, Clear Mind
- Let Go Of The Breaks
- No Pain, No Gain
- Be Like A Postage Stamp
- You Earn Your Body
- Lose Weight, The French Way
- When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
- If You Build It, It Will Come
- Choose Wisely
- Don't Let That Cookie Boss You Around!
- Difficult Doesn’t Mean Impossible!
- Reason To Be Fit
- Keep Moving Forward: Inspiration To Keep Moving Forward
- Art of Strength
- It's a Garfield Kinda Day
- I Love Fitness
- For Best Results, Use Legs Regularly
- I Can Do This...We Can All Do This
- Feed Your Mind For Successs
- Treat Your Body Like a Temple
- Hello My Doubters
- "I Did It!" Svetlana's Weight-Loss Success Story
- This Is Your Year
- Audrey Hepburn:Chocolate Chases Away The Blues
- Why not you?
- Motivation Is Everything
- Jump For Joy
- Clear Your Mind Of Can't
- We Love To Workout
- Sexy and I know it!
- Every Day Just Do It!
- Work off your sexy legs!
- What can we learn from babies?
- How Did Marilyn Stay in Shape
- Do what other people say you can’t do!