“Consider that you want to lose it in a way that it won’t easily come back. Also, you will have to accept the fact that in order to lose weight and KEEP it off you will, for the rest of your life, have to be MINDFUL of what is going in your mouth.” –
Extract from “Starting Your Weight Loss Yourney – Small Chages You Can Start Making Now” by Patti Walling (www.leanandhealthybody.com)
You don’t need pills or fad diets to lose weight and get healthy. You just need the RIGHT way:
1. Drink water or unsweetened tea.
2. Base your meals around a source of lean protein (fish, turkey, chicken…),
vegetables and fruits (best fruits are berries). When cooking, use coconut or olive oil.
3. Get at least 30 minutes of physical activity 3-5 days per week.
Replace sedentary activities: Instead of watching TV, spending time on the
computer, sitting of the sofa or driving everywhere, WALK, RIDE A BIKE and MOVE
4. Don’t skip meals but eat when you’re hungry.
5. Eat small meals. Portion control is important.
6. Start your day with high-fiber breakfast.
7. Read nutriton labels.
8. Get 8 hours of sleep.
9. Focus on HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) but don’t neglect WEIGHTS.
Strength training is important. It can help you lose more fat, build muscle and stronger bones.
You’ll get into shape faster and your clothes will fit better. Not to mention that lifting increases the number of calories you burn while you’re doing nothing.
10. Eat whole grains.