Don’t let another Monday go by without working towards your goals. You don’t need a gym membership to get in shape and lose weight. There are planty other ways to get healty and fit.
– Try bodyweight exercises like burpees, squats, high-knees, push-ups, jumping rope etc. They don’t cost a thing and you can do them just about anywhere.
– Look for free or discounted classes in your community, workplace or school. Check out web sites and facebook pages where you can find personal trainers providing online ongoing support and motivation. Many of them posts daily exercises and workout routines and answer any questions you might have about diet and exercise. Here are few examples I like: Fit Geanie, Emily Skye, CusiFit, Chris Freytag Get Healthy U, PopSugar Fitness etc.
– Invest in affordable tools that can help you get started with your workout regimen like workout DVDs, fitness books, or magazines from the library.
– Sign up for an online fitness programs. Check out JillianMichaels.com or monthly challenges such as 30-Day Squat Challenge by fitnessmagazine.com
– Check out Youtube! There you can find tons of great free workout videos that you can do at home on a daily basis. For example, Fitness Bleder provides free full length workout videos, workout routines, healthy recipes and more.
Also, check out PopSugar Fintess, BeFit Channel with top fitness trainers like Jillian Michaels, Denise Austin, Jane Fonda, Scott Herman and so on. Bob Harper Killer Workouts and much more.
The bottom line is you don’t need a gym membership to start exercising. All you need is enough willingness to try one or more of the suggested things.