1. Quit telling yourself that it’s just a little bit extra, and stick with the portions and meals you have prepared for yourself.
2. If you’re not very strict, you may end up serving yourself more and more as the weeks go by.
3. Even if you’re not doing HIIT workouts, you should still push yourself hard. If you’re not sure that you pushed your body hard enough, make an extra effort to work even harder the next day.
4. There is almost nothing more important than your workout program, so don’t let anything interfere with your ability to push your body hard!
5. Whether you work out at home, hit the gym, or cycle to work, you have the time to do it–just make it a priority and it will happen!
6. Yes, a gym is expensive, and buying healthy food will always cost more than the cheap processed garbage that stock supermarket shelves. However, rather than spending your money on things you don’t need, why not do your body a favor and start spending some money on making it more healthy? Many people spend more money smoking and/or drinking each month than they would on a gym. What could they do if they changed their spending priorities?
Hello, dear Reader! Little lies we tell ourselves to feel better and to justify our actions are stopping us from reaching our goals. So if you want to make progress you need to tell yourself the truth, even if it’s something you don’t want to hear.
Wishing you a very happy Wednesday! 🙂
Written by Andy Peloquin who had battled with weight loss issues his whole life.To overcome this, he began studying fitness and is now in the process of becoming a certified professional fitness trainer.