Watch Change Take Shape
“Whether you’re on a 1400-calorie diet, doing fat-burning exercises, or working to eat more superfoods, bask in the fact that the more pounds you drop, or areas you tone, the more you’re winning!”
Successful weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise. You may wonder why I put such an emphasis on healthy eating. Because you can work out for 60 minutes each day, do 100 squats, lift heavy weights, run for an hour every day but if you still eat junk food, you will not shed those pounds. I see many people working out like there is no tomorrow and not losing weight. The truth is that exercise alone will not help you reach your desired weight. You have to back it up with CLEAN eating!
The secret to losing weight?
– Start the day with nutritious breakfast.
– Eat frequently, (control portions) every 3 to 4 hours,
or 4 to 5 times a day.
– Don’t forget to drink plenty of water. (Thirst is sometimes confused with hunger and extra fluids can help take the edge off your appetite.)
– Exercise for at least 30 minutes each day. Don’t forget to engage in strength training. It’s as important as cardio.
– Lose weight slowly.”When you do it slowly, you can stop focusing on the numbers on the scale and work on changing your eating habits, improving your lifestyle, and [adapting] to the new way of life,”
Happy Tuesday! Eat healthy, be active, drink lots of water and keep yourself motivated! You’ll get there! 🙂