I Fulfill My Goals By Starting Right Here, Right Now
When you say: “I could never go to the gym, try pilates, train for the marathon, eat healthy, lose weight, find time to exercise”, be honest with yourself… are you really saying you can’t or you won’t? Before you say you CAN’T give yourself the benefit of the doubt and believe that you will succeed at fulfilling your goals. Give yourself a chance. “Use words that evoke strength and success. Try filling your thoughts with words that make you feel strong, happy and in control of your life. Make a concentrated effort to focus on these words rather than those that make you feel like you are failing or incompetent.”
Let’s take up the challenge today…Today you will use only positive words when talking and practice positive affirmation:
– I have the power to change myself.
– I am flexible and open to change in every aspect of my life.
– It is enough to do my best.
– I can do it.
– Every passing second, the distance is becoming smaller and smaller.
– My stamina goes on increasing with every step that I take.
– Every day in every way I am becoming fitter and healthier.
– I enjoy my daily workouts and they make me feel energetic.
– My metabolism has improved as a result of my exercises and I am leaner and fitter.”
Wishing you all a positive thought day!